aye.earth includes 3 different calculations of the speed and distance travelled when given a specific starting time and date. These calculations are:
- The distance travelled according to the Earth's revolution about its axis for your Current Location (or Demo Location, if activated in the Settings).
- The distance travelled around the Sun.
- The distance travelled around the Galactic Center.
Tap this Button to reset to the current time and date.
Time and Date
Use the pop-up Pickers to select a specific time and date for the distances traveled calculation. If a future time and date is specified, then the timer will count down rather than up.
The Navigation Bar displays the elapsed time between the current and specified time / date, in the format:
Days : Hours : Minutes : Seconds
Units of Measure
Select the desired display formats for Units of Measure:
- Metric (metres, kilometres, m/s, km/h)
- Imperial (feet, miles, ft/s, mph)
- Nautical (feet, nautical miles, ft/s, knots)
Changing the Units of Measure here is the same changing them in the Settings.